Easy Steps To Install Our Floors
How to Install Your C.A.S.E. Discount Flooring
Materials needed: Speed square, 2×4 or 1×4, box cutter, measuring tape, C.A.S.E. Discount Flooring planks
Installation is complete in a few easy steps.
- Pick your plank and start your row.
- Insert plank in the exposed groove.
- Tap firmly into place with your mallet. Use your 2×4 or 1×4 to square up your row.
- Take your next plank and cut to size with a speed square and box cutter.
- Repeat and enjoy your new floors!